miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

The English Journey

At the age of 13 I started the process of learning how to speak and write in English. For the first time in my life I began to understand what the people behind the T.V. were speaking about. This learning process started with the boom of the internet and the computer videos games in 1999. Later in High School, my English skills improved significantly due to the Advanced English courses I took; also, because of a card game called "Magic the Gathering" which also helped me in expanding my vocabulary. Another important reason to dominate the English language is because I study Economics and finance, and English is the primary language of this areas. For these reasons I will divide these essay in the following sections; internet and video games, high school and the University.

The internet and the computer video games was the first reason that attract me to learn how to speak, understand and write in English. These attraction for this things started with the famous websites called Latin Chat and Yahoo. In those web's I was able to interact with other persons thats speaks in English.

No hay comentarios: